North East Iowa’s leader in robotic surgery.
You can heal faster and go home sooner when your surgeon uses minimally invasive robotic techniques. Guttenberg Municipal Hospital is North East Iowa’s leader in robotic surgeries, where Dr. Daniel Mansfield, MD, is utilizing our state of the art daVinci Robot for various abdominal procedures. For these patients, the pinpoint precision of robotic surgery leads to faster recovery times and better overall results.
- Dedicated Robotic Surgery Team
Our team has trained with the very best in robotic surgery. It includes a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Registered Nurses, and Surgical Technicians
- Care Closer to Home
Even if you are not from Guttenberg, Iowa we will do everything possible to make you and your family feel right at home during your stay.
- Experienced Robotic Surgeon
- One-on-one Nursing Care
Our Nursing staff will make you feel comfortable by keeping you informed with every step of the preperation, procedure and recovery process.
- Private rooms for recovery allowing family presence.
Operations performed at Guttenberg Municipal Hospital using robotic surgery include:
- Hernia repair
- Hysterectomy (uterus removal) and other gynecological procedures
- Myomectomy (fibroid removal)
- Endometriosis procedures
- Colon resections
- Cholecystectomy (gall bladder removal)
- Nissen procedure (procedure to correct acid reflux or GERD)
- Ileostomy (bowel diversion surgery)