Acute medical needs can be complex and frightening. When you or your loved one requires hospitalization, GMH is prepared to provide high-quality medical care with personal attention to the needs of you and your family.
Your Care Team
We believe in a team approach to healing, with the patient at the center of the team. Your care team works together to help you meet your goals. Your care team may include:
- Providers from Cornerstone Family Practice who share responsibility for directing your care while you are in the hospital
- The nursing staff, including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and unit paramedics
- Care coordinators who work with you, your family and your hospital team to coordinate all aspects of your care and treatment
- Social workers
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Respiratory Therapists, Lab Technicians, Radiology Technologists
Caring, Comfortable Environment
We know that patients heal better—and feel better—in a private room. Private rooms also help cut down on infection rates while you rest and recover. That’s why all of our spacious patient rooms are private and include a private bathroom and shower.
Because loved ones play an important role in the healing process, family and friends are welcome any time and are encouraged to become involved in the patient’s care. GMH provides comfortable family support areas and furnishings for your family members.