Your Guttenberg Municipal Hospital & Clinics healthcare team continues to make the safe care of all of our patients our number one priority. Evidence suggests that people may not seek the care they need for fear of contracting COVID-19. Delaying the care that you need can be a risky and often unnecessary choice that could lead to long-term negative health consequences.
We are here for you and want to get you the care that you need. Please do not delay if you require medical help. Call us at 563-252-2141 to discuss care options with your provider. And if an appointment is recommended, we have options. Our providers offer telehealth appointments that allow you to securely see a provider without leaving your home. If your provider determines that you should be physically seen at one of our clinics, please be assured that we will take every precaution to provide your care using safety measures that we have in place.
These measures include:
- Screening everyone upon entering our facilities
- Everyone must wear a mask upon entering our facilities
- Anyone who screens positive will be asked to go back to their car for further instructions
- Extra cleaning and disinfecting
- Social distancing measures in waiting areas, elevators, exam rooms, and throughout our facilities
- Visitor restrictions
- All staff will wear a mask
These measures will remain in place indefinitely as we safely and gradually resume all procedures, surgeries, and routine visits. Your health and safety are always our top priority.
Thank you for allowing us to partner with you on your health and wellness journey.