Saturday, June 9, 2018 – 8:30am – 10am
What is e-Waste?
E-waste stands for Electronic Waste and is anything you “plug-in.” Why is it important to dispose of it properly? E-waste does not break down when thrown into the landfill. We want our land to be as beautiful in 100 years as it is today!
Yes! We’ll take it!
• Office: computer parts; keyboards, mice, LCD monitors (free), hard drives, towers, printers, cartridges, adding machines
• Communication: fax machines, land line phones, cell phones, pagers, typewriters, copy machines
• Kitchen: coffee makers (no glass), toaster ovens, mixers, bread machines, microwave ovens
• Cleaning: vacuum cleaners, carpet sweepers
• Bathroom: curling irons, hair dryers, electronic toothbrushes
• Miscellaneous: clocks, VCR and DVD players, Christmas lights, old video game consoles, box/stand up fans
• Plus much more!
• $25 fee for TVs and monitors
Sorry, we can’t take it!
We will NOT be accepting large appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, air conditioners, etc.
If you’re not sure, bring it with you or call the hospital at (563) 252-1121.
Please do not deposit items in the hospital parking lot before the collection time.